The D1 Enyo diatonic harmonica’s covers receive a brilliant chrome-plated finish and are made of a lightweight alloy. The Gamma reeds® are made of high quality stainless steel.
100% made in France.
Each harmonica is supplied in an empty case with a mini screwdriver.
Gamma reeds® offer high performance and exceptional durability.
They generate a warm, powerful and very rich in harmonics sound that characterizes the “Yonberg’ sonic signature”.
The Gamma reeds® require a little play time to achieve their optimal flexibility and performance.
- Weight: 81 gr
- Length: 4.33 inch
- Thickness: 0.82 inch
- Width: 1.49 inch at 1 Hole side and 1.02 inch at the 10 Hole side
- Bright chrome plated light-weight alloy covers
- Black key cap*
- Black screws
- Black comb*
- Gamma reeds® – made of stainless steel
- Black pivoting arms* that anchor the reed-plates
- Patented Quick and Easy Dismantling System of the instrument to clean it very easily (QDS system)
* Tritan®, high performance food grade resin
- Key of Low F
- Key of C
- Key of A
- Key of G
- Key of Bb
- Key of D
- Key of E
- Key of F
- Key of Ab
- Key of B
- Key of Db
- Key of Eb
If you would like a different tuning, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order’s Reference Number.