The D1 Hakan diatonic harmonica has anodized lightweight alloy covers and is equipped with reeds of either high quality stainless steel or bronze.
100% made in France.
Gamma reeds® offer high performance and exceptional durability.
They generate a warm, powerful and very rich in harmonics sound that characterizes the “Yonberg’ sonic signature”.
The Gamma reeds® require a little play time to achieve their optimal flexibility and performance.
A special “ultra-responsive” version of the Gamma reeds® is available and provides an optimal responsiveness and a greater facility of triggering the five highest notes of both reed-plates. This option is for high level harmonica players who can play with great velocity. Less experienced players will not be able to appreciate this option which is therefore of little interest to them.
- Weight: 81 gr
- Length: 4.33 inch
- Thickness: 0.82 inch
- Width: 1.49 inch at the 1 Hole side and 1.02 inch at the10 Hole side
- Anodized light-weight alloy covers
- Black key caps*
- Black screws
- Black comb*
- Gamma reeds® – made of bronze or stainless steel
- Black pivoting arms* that anchor the reed-plates
- Patented Quick and Easy Dismantling System of the instrument to clean it very easily (QDS system)
* Tritan®, high performance food grade resin
D1 is available in 12 Richter keys and 3 Solo Tuning keys. They come in 12 standard trim colors for easy identification.
- Key of Low F
- Key of C
- Key of A
- Key of G
- Key of Bb
- Key of D
- Key of E
- Key of F
- Key of Ab
- Key of B
- Key of Db
- Key of Eb
If you would like a different tuning, please let us know at email@example.com. Include your order’s Reference Number.
- Gamma reeds® made of either bronze or stainless steel
- “Ultra-responsive” reed-plates (only with the stainless steel version, for high level players)