The D1 Noona covers receive a matte chrome-plated finish and are made of a lightweight alloy. The Gamma reeds® are made of either high quality stainless steel or bronze.
100% made in France.
Gamma reeds® offer high performance and exceptional durability.
They generate a warm, powerful and very rich in harmonics sound that characterizes the “Yonberg’ sonic signature”.
A special “ultra-reactive” version of the Gamma reeds® is available and provides a great sound power, an instantaneous responsiveness and an incredible facility of triggering the five highest notes of both reed-plates.
- Weight: 81 gr
- Length: 4.33 inch
- Thickness: 0.82 inch
- Width: 1.49 inch at the 1 Hole side and 1.02 inch at the 10 Hole side
- Matte chrome plated light-weight alloy covers
- Black key cap*
- Black screws
- Black comb*
- Light-weight alloy reed-plates
- Gamma reeds® – made of bronze or stainless steel
- Black pivoting arms* that anchor the reed-plates
- Patented Quick and Easy Dismantling System of the instrument to clean it very easily (QDS system)
* Tritan®, high performance food grade resin
D1 is available in 12 Richter keys and 3 Solo Tuning keys.
- Key of Low F
- Key of C
- Key of A
- Key of G
- Key of Bb
- Key of D
- Key of E
- Key of F
- Key of Ab
- Key of B
- Key of Db
- Key of Eb
- Key of Fa# => available upon request
If you would like a different tuning, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order’s Reference Number.
- Gamma reeds® made of either bronze or stainless steel
- “Ultra-responsive”, black, light-weight alloy reed-plates (only with the stainless steel version)