The “Brasilian Flag” edition D2 diatonic harmonica is equipped with high quality stainless steel Gamma reeds®.
It is made in France and supplied in an empty case with a mini screwdriver.
Gamma reeds® offer high performance and exceptional durability. They generate a warm, powerful and very rich in harmonics sound that characterizes the “Yonberg’ sonic signature”.
The D2 is available in 12 Richter and Paddy keys and 3 Solo Tuning keys.
If you would like a different tuning, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order’s Reference Number.
- Weight: 86 gr
- Length: 4.33 inch
- Thickness: 0.82 inch
- Width: 1.49 inch at the Hole 1 side and 1.02 inch at the Hole 10 side
- Colored non-printed key cap* (a self-adhesive label mentioning the key will be placed on the instrument)
- 04 inch stainless steel rigid plates
- Stainless steel screws
- Stainless steel Gamma reeds®
- Pivoting arms* that anchor the reed-plates
- Patented Quick and Easy Dismantling System of the instrument to clean it very easily (QDS system)
* Tristan®, high performance food grade resin