The Wind diatonic harmonica is made in France. It is equipped with stainless steel Gamma reeds® that ensure superb durability.
These new reeds generate a warm, powerful and very rich in harmonics sound that characterizes the “Yonberg’ sonic signature”.
The Wind harmonica is equipped with black covers, silvery-gray color rigid plates and screws.
Each harmonica is supplied in an empty case with a mini screwdriver.
→ Let’s customize your harmonica with colorful accessories!
The Wind is available in 12 Richter and Paddy keys and 3 Solo Tuning keys.
If you would like a different tuning, please let us know at email@example.com. Include your order’s Reference Number.
- Weight: 86 gr
- Length: 4.33 inch
- Thickness: 0.82 inch
- Width: 1.49 inch at the Hole 1 side and 1.02 inch at the Hole 10 side
- Key cap*
- 04 inch stainless steel rigid plates
- Stainless steel screws
- Black comb*
- Light-weight alloy reed-plates
- Stainless steel Gamma reeds®
- Pivoting arms* that anchor the reed-plates
- Patented Quick and Easy Dismantling System of the instrument to clean it very easily (QDS system)
* Tritan®, high performance food grade resin